SEM/ PPC Manager for DTC Brand
We are Prime6 Brands (www.prime6brands.com), a global holding company that builds successful DTC brands from the ground up. We are a dynamic, innovative team of entrepreneurial-minded professionals who specialize in creating and scaling modern e-commerce brands in the health, beauty, and wellness industries. Sustainable growth for our products and brands is at the core of our brand-building mission, which we achieve by innovating highly unique, transparent products with premium ingredients.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Paid Search Manager will be responsible for owning the planning, optimization and management of the paid search and display programs across the major search engines (Google, Bing, YouTube). The position will report into the Director of Customer Acquisition, based in Germany and will require close collaboration across departments and regions.
We are in the process of expanding our presence in the US (Miami). The job offers a lot of flexibility as it will be mainly remote. However, as the perfect candidate for this position, you should be willing to work at least part of your time from South Florida.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for our two US Brands
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, YouTube, and other channels
- Solid understanding of performance marketing KPIs, financial metrics in an eCommerce setting
- Experience quantifying paid media initiatives, while providing insights that align with the overall business goals
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel (Google Sheets) skills including the ability to use formulas, functions, pivot tables and visualizations
- Strong analytical skills and penchant for making data-driven decisions
- Detail oriented with a commitment to driving strong results
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to see projects through from beginning to end
- Ecommerce Industry experience required