Digital Editor (m/f/d)
Become part of the fastest growing performance marketing agency in Germany!
You've just finished your studies in marketing and/or communications and are eager for your first job? Are you hungry for knowledge, are you ambitious and bursting with creative ideas? Then read on and become part of an exceptional marketing start-up! 6H has generated millions of sales for our clients around the world. Our largest markets are the US, UK and Germany. We work closely with major clients, supporting their internal marketing teams and managing their ads.
Write ads for well-known companies that are clicked millions of times!
No monotonous work because the products and services that are advertised vary constantly!
- Develop copy strategies, converting landing pages and digital campaigns
- Support our creative sessions and client briefings
- Develop content for web pages as well as short & long copy and ads
Learn the ins and outs of selected project management activities, such as client coordination and campaign planning
6H Agency (https://6h.agency/) is active all over the world and everywhere we go we are massively increasing sales for our customers. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland we are a premium partner of Taboola. Our three largest markets are the US, UK and Germany,
Competitive salary and bonus schemes with 28 days of paid vacation a year
- Option to work from home with office hardware provided for your home office
- Very friendly & inspiring atmosphere with colleagues who complement each other with their skillset
- We speak English in the office and represent more than 6 nationalities, speaking 10+ languages
- Big and spacious offices with several social areas and a PS4 (Our game of choice is Rocket League)
- Free coffee, water, snacks and of course our weekly fruit basket
- Offices in central Cologne with 24/7 access
- Oh and if you need to know about any more benefits, did we mention Mochi, Pepper and Sergi our cute office dogs?
- Visit our LinkedIn page: https://de.linkedin.com/company/6hagency
- Experience in copywriting and a good feeling for language regarding industries, companies and target groups is desirable
- You are proficient in common Microsoft applications
- You may already have experience in building landing pages (not a must)
- It is especially important to us that you can write quickly.
- You should have an excellent way of expressing yourself, a multi-faceted and adaptable writing style as well as a lot of creativity
- you work reliably even under stress
- you are fluent in English (written + spoken)
- you can work very well in a team
This is the perfect opportunity to join a start-up company specializing in Native Advertising and begin a career in an exciting and fast-growing industry. We are a leader in this field and our focus is on growth and expansion. You'll be surrounded by industry experts just waiting to help you succeed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for the H-factor. At 6H Agency, we think you’re an absolute rockstar if you’re not afraid to show us who you are - especially if your career has taken unexpected twists and turns along the way. Your CV comes second to your personality. If you think of yourself as a team player and a curious self-starter, then you’ll fit right in! If you are confident yet humble, and are burning for an opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles to uplift the entire 6H agency, you sound like the perfect new addition to the team-H.
We trust you and care about you. If you’ve ever felt like you’ve had someone watching over you like a hawk, we feel you. Bid adieu to rigidity when you step into the 6H Agency world! Our approach to marketing is non-traditional and so is our working culture. As a young team we understand the importance of autonomy. You know best when you are most productive, that’s why we don’t believe in 9-5. Say no to micro-management; yes to actually, not-just-on-paper changing the status quo! PS: Joining us means you also get all the inventory you need for your home office (yay, no more frozen screens!)
We’re a team: We’re all ears when you have ideas on your mind. Our no-door policy and sharp focus on building a position around your personal strengths means that your input is invaluable! Our team spirit is contagious and the happiness of the team is our first priority — that means you! We believe in inclusivity, team lunches, team sessions, team challenges and everything needed to build a robust, welcoming team environment. You will be surrounded by creative, brilliant minds that speak one or both of our company languages (German & English). Expect thoughtful presents for special occasions in your mailbox, feel at home in the office (or home office), and above all, you will be appreciated and validated for who you are and what you do.